Access to and exercise of the worldwide website owned by M/S Palasa.co.in is provided and allowed only to person(s) in the jurisdiction(s) where it is lawful to provide such services, and subject to the terms, conditions and notices hereunder, as modified from time to time. Your accessing and using this website, constitutes your agreement to these terms, conditions and notices. As a registered user of this website/Palasa.co.in, this Agreement shall be effective and binding upon your “Acceptance” of these terms and conditions. Acceptance means your act of clicking on the Check Box and on the Continue Button as provided on the User Registration page. Note if you do not concur or are not ready to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, please do not click on the “Check Box” and the “Continue” button and do not seek access to or otherwise use the website/palasa.co.in
For the purpose of this Agreement, the words/phrases defined herein below shall be construed accordingly, unless repugnant to the context or the meaning thereof.
1.1 “ Agreement” means this particular Agreement between You and palasa.co.in, as it exists mutatis mutandis, and includes any and all schedules, appendices, annexures, privacy policies for the access and use of this website.
1.2 “User” means and includes any and each person who establishes a connection for access to and use this website, and includes a registered user, who registers on this Website.
1.3 “Website” means worldwide website in the domain of palasa.co.in and, inter alia, provide a platform to sellers/buyers for showcasing and sale/purchase of a variety of products sold by them and for providing transactional information in relation to any transactional of purchase/sale of products entered into between the sellers/buyers through this Website.
1.4 “You” means and includes any and each person as has been defined in “User” above.
1.6 “Buyer” means the person, who/which places an order for purchase of a product on the seller through this website or generally through this website.
1.7 “Individual” or “Person” means and includes any individual, firm, company, governmental authority, joint venture, partnership, association or any other entity (whether or not having separate legal entity).
What user or customer information does palasa.co.in collect?
Your contact details such as customer name, email address, palasa.co.in account password, phone number and shipping address
- Your transaction or banking details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments is not held by palasa.co.in but is held by our Payment Gateway partner (Razorpay). Our payment gateway partner is “VeriSign Secured” and “PCI-Compliant” which ensure the highest standards of safety and security for your information.
- Your previous orders and transactions including the product and pricing details, the date of purchase, transaction information, payment history etc.can be stored by palasa.co.in
- Information from optional online surveys on our or third party sites (posted by palasa.co.in) which may include demographic information (like gender, age, income) as well as product and service preferences of users.
- Your session log information on our site which includes your navigation within the site, source of traffic, IP address (from which we can approximately determine user location), browser type, browser language, operating system, date and time of request etc.
- Third party sign in information shared on our website such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest sign in information
- Email communication by any user or customer directly with palasa.co.in such as product enquiry, order and transaction related information, disputes or complaints etc.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You agree, accept and allow that your information may be disclosed as required during any governmental or police investigation, or in accordance with a court order to such effect, under section 79 of the Information Technology Act, 2008 and the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules 2011.
- How does palasa.co.in utilize user or customer information?
We only collect user or customer information as required to conduct our business and to enable us to provide the best services to our users and customers. We do not sell or rent this information to third parties.
User or customer information (as defined above) will be used as described below:
- User and customer information will be sharable with our subsidiaries, affiliates and partners which are also involved in delivering the service to you as a customer in your buying process. We will also need to share some or all of your information as governed in the case of acquisitions by or mergers with other business entities.
- We use some of the user and customer information defined above to understand customer behaviour and thus offer better and more relevant experiences to you. We use certain information in an aggregated form across users to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities.
- We use this information to notify you about offers and deals, new launches, information about products you have purchased, order and shipping status, as well as other promotional and informational content. We will offer you the option to opt-out of such services.
- Cookies would be used to offer a customized experience to our users such as identifying recently viewed items (of interest to the user) as well as implementing wish list and cart features.
- We use session log and traffic flow information to understand how users are interacting with our site and to make improvements. This will also be used by us to understand and analyze customer preferences, buying patterns and behaviour at an aggregate level.
- We use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser and OS information etc. to measure overall site performance in terms of number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the site etc.
- We will need to use user or customer information in case required in aspects such as legal disputes or other legal processes; comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement; troubleshoot problems; detect and protect against error, fraud and other criminal or illegal activity; collect fees owed; enforce our terms and conditions; prevent abuse of our services; prevent violation of the rights of third parties, other users or the general public.
- Links to other websites: Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we shall not be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- palasa.co.in provides all users with the chance to opt-out of receiving extra communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us, after setting up an account. To eliminate your contact information from palasa.co.in, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions regarding this statement should be directed to the following address: email@example.com